Poll or old members

been here since the late 90's seldom post but look thru morning and night. if i could type faster than 3 words a minute would prob participate more
 
We were at the fair grounds. We went to some nice ritzy neighborhood west of there for supper at the home of one of the hosts Friday night.
 
You've been registered since 3/5/09 Tom. I think we have a group picture from Oakley with you in it don't we?
 

Check here everynite and post only once in awhile , have learn a heck of alot ...
THANKS to ALL that can give others good advice .... mark
 
There's at least 3 of me in Wisconsin and Iowa too. Folks find me on those genealogy sites and think I'm a relative of theirs. I was talking to a guy at Knowles over in Wisconsin one time about a spindle too, and when I told him who to ship it to, he said that was his brother in law's name. I told him not to send it to him, I need it. LOL
 
Randy I found my first post my wife posted for me. Had a laptop for awhile and now a smart phone. Pictures I shot with a flip phone .You got to love this modern technology. An Oliver guys first post was John Deeres lol.
cvphoto146673.png


cvphoto146674.png
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top