Posting photo ad

Mark Poss

Why can I post a picture on this site but when I try to post a picture on photo ads it says error occurred

Attachments

• 585E5711-1179-45E4-8316-BC9D096DABC9.jpeg
    585E5711-1179-45E4-8316-BC9D096DABC9.jpeg
    678.8 KB · Views: 7
Photo ads are, at this point, still on our old servers. Until we transition it into here, it has a 300K advertised upload file size (can go up as high as 2MB usually). It is still way below what the limits we have on this server and OS. Your photo shows as 4MB which is going to require resizing, which if you don't have something to resize it on your system, you can email me at support at yesterdaystractors.com and I'll send you back a version that will fit easily within the limit (I already have a copy since you posted it here).

With some email systems, you can also email it to yourself which will automatically size it way down. The email systems auto resize to save on storage and bandwidth since photo file sizes are getting so large if a camera is set by its defaults to take high definition photos.

It's currently not scheduled for when we will move photo ads and some of the other apps over. The forum switchover has to be fully complete before we start that. It's nowhere near done yet. It's planned to have a section on here for all classifieds, which will get a lot more visibility for selling (or buying).

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back