powered hand soap.

37chief

A couple years ago I bought a case of powered hand soap. It wasn't Boraxo. I don't remember brand, or the price, but it wasn't close to the price of Boraxo around 300.00 today. The stuff worked real good. I had a dispenser over my sink It was real handy. Do anyone of you use a powered hand soap other than Boraxo? Stan

I have used it but I'm not man enough to withstand the pain from all the busted skin on my hands. I switched to the waterless cream type in a tub, easier on my raw hide. Have to do it outside or else the wife will stand beside me making sure I don't splatter it on her stuff.

A couple years ago I bought a case of powered hand soap. It wasn't Boraxo. I don't remember brand, or the price, but it wasn't close to the price of Boraxo around 300.00 today. The stuff worked real good. I had a dispenser over my sink It was real handy. Do anyone of you use a powered hand soap other than Boraxo? Stan
Where I work now and every plant I ever worked in had Boraxo TMT. I like it.

I can't offer an alternative. I can't believe how much it is either! On the other hand, #5 would last a couple years at home.

Father in Law had some Zep F-10 that works pretty good. I usually go for the Fast Orange or GoJo Orange first.

I have used it long ago. Then used GO_JO and then ZEP. ZEP had grit in it, and worked better than GO_JO (at that time). Now I think GO_JO is just as good. But I have gravitated to Dawn dish soap- the bottle that stays upside down. Dawn works as good as anything and is easy to find at the grocery! I have not seen Borax in years. Mark.

We used to use powdered Tide in a bowl by the sink. It did not take much and the granular soap really added to the scrubbing action.
Can you even get powdered Tide any longer?

Did you mean powdered hand soap? Having trouble imagining powered hand soap.

I have used it long ago. Then used GO_JO and then ZEP. ZEP had grit in it, and worked better than GO_JO (at that time). Now I think GO_JO is just as good. But I have gravitated to Dawn dish soap- the bottle that stays upside down. Dawn works as good as anything and is easy to find at the grocery! I have not seen Borax in years. Mark.
Play mechanic all day every day deplete the oil in you skin Dawn would be your last resort. Let someone in the shop that rarely gets their hands greasy most anything will take the grease off including Dawn.

Zep Cherry Bomb is the best I have used bar none.​

cheif
I buy orange goop by the gallon.
It works for me.
I keep a gallon in each pole barn and a gallon in the house.
Works without water too.

Play mechanic all day every day deplete the oil in you skin Dawn would be your last resort. Let someone in the shop that rarely gets their hands greasy most anything will take the grease off including Dawn.

Zep Cherry Bomb is the best I have used bar none.​

Most of my career as a truck mechanic we used Zep. In the last few years the company bought and wanted us to use latex gloves. And they do help a lot, but not in every situation are they perfect. Zep will always be my favorite, but last place I worked on farm tractors and equipment part time, after I retired, and we had Go Jo and Dawn. Dawn worked very well, and did not dry out my skin at all. Brake fluid was the worst for drying out skin, but that's where I liked the latex gloves. Mark.

At one shop, we used Kresto powdered hand soap it worked pretty well. I don't think they make it any more but there are several Kresto brand liquid hand cleaners still in production. In the shop where I work now we use Snap On Black Cherry with fibril. Works great and smells good too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back