Prayers for fellow YTer.

Keith Molden

An old friend of mine is in Ohio State University hospital. He went in before Christmas with a brain
bleed. The brain bleed was partially fixed (still has some seepage for some reason). He also had
bleeding in an intestine which they got repaired and now has infection in his blood. He can barely mumble instead of talking and they can't
let him out of bed cause he's an old farmer and wants to go home but really don't know where he is. The
Drs. say if he makes it, he will be in rehab for quite awhile. If I need help in the middle of the night,
he's one I know I can call for help and he'll be here and tht's why I say Old Friend. He's on here off
and on but I can't remember his handle. He has the White 4 wheel drive I was asking about a few weeks
ago. He sold his cattle last year and only has 4 horses and a Jack Donkey that his Grandson is feeding
and caring for. We're both 75 so I know we're on the downhill side of the great divide, but I'd sure
like it if our Maker could see his way to keep Bobby around for awhile longer and with you folk's help in
prayer he just might be. I kinda feel like he's had a stroke along with the brain bleed but his wife
hasn't said for sure yet, she's on oxygen 2/7 and not in good health either. Thanks for listening to an
old man asking for his friend.

Keith molden,

I am sending prayers and hope for his total recovery. He sounds more like a True friend to me.

Those are hard to come by!

Guido.

Best thoughts and prayers from the west Mo pasture, may the Lord comfort and protect them.
Thank you for sharing.
God bless you for trying to be the best friend for their family. GG

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back