Prayers for grandpa

If you wouldn't mind, my grandpa had a stroke tonight, and could use all the help he can get. He'll be 79 tomorrow and has had some other health issues lately, but still active and able. He hauled manure for dad and I all day last Friday and Saturday,and was planting garden this week. Never know what a day may bring
 
Your last line how very true. Even 5 minutes may make those big changes. This past March 16 I woke up a happily maired man of 37 years, less than an hour later I was a widower. You just have no clue as to what will happen.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top