Pretty Funny You Guys!!!!!

Tims-A

New User
So here I am Saturday, reinstalling the timing cover on the A. Everything is clean, new gasket-n-seal, heated the pulley, hit my thumb tapping it carefully on.(Blood is farmall red) Rotated the crank to align the cover/seal before tightening, Nice! Waiting for parts for the governor, so while admiring my work tonite, I spot the distributor gear has worked out on the shaft. I get it now, get me focused on the cover while turning the crank, so I won't notice losing the timing. Too funny! Sooo,am I O.K. rotating until I have the proper marks aligned on the cam/distributor gears?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top