Pump to pump water up o sewage pipe

You might try something like this. Let your sink drain into a 5 gallon bucket and put the pump in the bucket

Attachments

• Green Expert 1_3HP Sump Pump.png
    Green Expert 1_3HP Sump Pump.png
    734.2 KB · Views: 11
If you're talking about a laundry type sink, there are options for a pressure switch operated pump. I have two neighbors that use them and they work well. Not sure about this HD option, I'm just adding the pic to show what I mean. The sink is drained into the pump and it turns on automatically. They both use them to lift about 6'. They both drain a washing machine into the sink, so it needs to be automatic.
When I was a kid at home we had a laundry sink that had a float in it to run the pump underneath. I haven't seen one in years, it probably has been advanced to the pressure switch type.
Screenshot_20240208_100742_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
will it be only water from washing hands or worse?
Washing hands and dirty work clothes which my wife doesn't want to put in washing machine
It has a drain tying in with the gutters but ends up in farm pond which I don' want to happen, Thanks

I am looking for a pump to pump from sink in cellar up about 6 feet to septic tank pipe..
About 30 years ago I had to figure out how to pump the water from the washer in the basement up to the sewer pipe.
I used a pvc pipe that fit inside the washer's drain hose and the washer's pump did the trick. I was surprised it worked for years.

I replaced one at my church two years ago. It is very similar to the one posted by factotum. The very big advantage to this type is that it is sealed and comes on automatically so you could never have someone run or dump too much down the drain.

Washing hands and dirty work clothes which my wife doesn't want to put in washing machine
It has a drain tying in with the gutters but ends up in farm pond which I don' want to happen, Thanks
A cheap bottom sucking sump pump. With the sink draining into the largest bucket/container you get fit with the sump pump in it. Then two check valves and the pump line going up and then down to the top of the main drain. Also put a ball valve in the pump line and a water on the floor alarm in.
You don't want sewer water coming out of that pump line from other sources.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back