Who was it that posted puzzles for several years and had some health issues. Are there any u[dates on him. I really miss his posts.
Andy
 
Who was it that posted puzzles for several years and had some health issues. Are there any u[dates on him. I really miss his posts.
Andy
That was Kcm, he posted a while back he was probably not be posting much, if any due to his health issues. Hope he is ok though, haven't heard any updates about him from anyone in a while
 
I'm still bouncing in and out of here. Doing pretty well so far. Latest PSA was measured at 0.8, which is INCREDIBLE!! They found the cancer early 2022 and then my PSA was 440+. Normal is 0.0 to 4.0, so the doctors really seem to know what they're doing.

Will have to beg Majorman to continue posting pics for a while longer though, as there are still some medical issues I need to get worked out.
 
I'm still bouncing in and out of here. Doing pretty well so far. Latest PSA was measured at 0.8, which is INCREDIBLE!! They found the cancer early 2022 and then my PSA was 440+. Normal is 0.0 to 4.0, so the doctors really seem to know what they're doing.

Will have to beg Majorman to continue posting pics for a while longer though, as there are still some medical issues I need to get worked out.
Wishing you the very bert 2024 .

Azpeapicker
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top