Puzzle Link

rusty6

Well-known Member
I've got the video link figured out so lets see if I can post a link to my jigsaws. This one is an image of a 1954 Cockshutt farm equipment calendar that I wish I'd bought on ebay a few years ago when it came up for sale. Our local dealer and the only one I've seen before or since.
54 calendar

Cockshutt calendar 54.JPG
 
I've got the video link figured out so lets see if I can post a link to my jigsaws. This one is an image of a 1954 Cockshutt farm equipment calendar that I wish I'd bought on ebay a few years ago when it came up for sale. Our local dealer and the only one I've seen before or since.
54 calendar

View attachment 423
Thanks. I like this type of puzzel format and your history you saved in many off your photos.
I've got the video link figured out so lets see if I can post a link to my jigsaws. This one is an image of a 1954 Cockshutt farm equipment calendar that I wish I'd bought on ebay a few years ago when it came up for sale. Our local dealer and the only one I've seen before or since.
54 calendar

View attachment 423
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top