question about 530 JD

clayman

Hi, I recently inheritid some old tractors as my father passed on. I have 6 of the 2 cylinder john deeres. I am currently working on the 830 deisel but wow everything is costly! wondering if someone could give me an idea of what his 530 would be worth? It is stuck at the moment but cylinders are filled with marvel. He put brand new rubber on it 3 years ago and i have it sitting inside up on some planks so tires are not touching dirt. Also have a new intake manifold and what looks like exhaust manifold for it.as well as a decal package. i hate to part with it but cant afford to work on the other ones without selling something off. Just looking for possible ballpark prices as i am not sure where to start
Thanks in advance, Clay S.

WFE? 3pt hich? Fenders? Firestone tires? BKT tires? Pictures? A guesstimate would be 3,000 plus dollars. A non-runner 630 w/ 3pt & WFE in semi-rough condition was recently listed for 2850 dollars. The listing was gone after a day and a half.

I'm not good at pricing stuff, but I would rather have the 530 than the 830. The 530 would get a lot of use around this place. The 830 would suffer from non-use.

Do some research. Check out what parade tractors are going for in your area and thsn check out some junkers and some that are restorable and the cost to do that. Te tractor is probably worth more to you than anyone else .

I too would keep the 530. Many parts are available and interchangeable with a 520. Also easier to load and haul.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back