question for lanse

My "B" is a 1939, crank start only. Her name is nancy. Rode sevral miles is 10 degree weather by bike to go meat her, that wasnt fun. Totally worth it :-)
a107607.jpg
 
dont criticise lanse for incorrect spelling others do it too,without you commenting.His education might not be up to your high? standard.
 
All that was noticed but have you read any criticism from me...NOOOOO..
and there was none in this instance but I thought it was a doosie and knowing my sense of humour ,couldn't help myself.

Lighten up,

I don't have to explain to you nor need you to tell me how I must conduct MY affairs.I think you have strayed from your paddock.There is a place on this site if you're not happy.[from oz]
 
This is yours? you painted it already? You got tires on it already? and it's not even running yet? You're fast!
 
Lanse take your emails to your teachers and ask them why you are having a hard time spelling some words. I would just love to hear their replies.
I wish we could blame the right people when our kids are having trouble with spelling and math.
I see it all the time when I have kids here on the farm and they have trouble counting the number of bales on a wagon.

Walt
 
He actually ifn't doin too bad for a language that waf written down with f'f for s's..... when they made the firft dictionary....
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top