question for MJ in the UK

DIM

I'm doing research on a Italian made tractor Called CAST. Do you see many of these in the UK. I had a gentleman email me From UK looking for parts for his CAST tractor. Now get this I'm in USA (IN.) and he Email me From UK about parts for his Italian made CAST.I give him the name Of a Italian tractor that still uses that part and he got it. I can't get the part First the part only cost 70.00 but shipping is 270. If I pay the shipping I still can't get no one will ship me one. Ain't the internal interesting DIM

Never seen one or heard of one in the UK or in my visits to shows in Holland. Looks like only around 500 made. There were a few Holders here which were very similar. Will see what MJ says.

Majorman Thanks for your reply. I have see two Holder tractors here in Indiana USA. Another tractor of that type Is Pasquali. I repaired a Pasquali for a friend. I have two CAST tractor one with a loader and one without. The USA distributor for CAST was about 30 miles from me so I have seen a lot around here (30). The highest tractor number I have found in person and on internet are : USA 566, Indiana USA 370, Belgium 444, Italy 683,and UK 742 DIM

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back