Question on today's puzzles

oldproudvet

Well-known Member
At 6 this morning I worked a puzzle along with a cup of coffee. Off to do chores and came in for breakfast, and now at 10, the puzzle compilation has disappeared? Any ideas? Larry
 
It is still there. For one did you refresh your browser? If you actually log into YT every time you get on then that does not apply. Scroll down do you see a post from Majorman called Sunday Farmers Market, it may go on to page 2 soon. If you do not see any posts from Majorman you have likely accidentally “Ignored” him. See my reply in yesterday’s post by Al nikel titled “I am missing…”
 
Upvote 0
007 To be technical, I see the first post for “Todays” picture’s posted at 3:43am titled “Hanomag and Guldner” If you are suggesting the pic/puzzles would not be posted yet because of the “time stamp”
 
Upvote 0
007 To be technical, I see the first post for “Todays” picture’s posted at 3:43am titled “Hanomag and Guldner” If you are suggesting the pic/puzzles would not be posted yet because of the “time stamp”
Did put a note on the Compilation. I got called away for a medical conference and then did not get back to the computer until afternnoon here, sorry about that.
 
Upvote 0
007 To be technical, I see the first post for “Todays” picture’s posted at 3:43am titled “Hanomag and Guldner” If you are suggesting the pic/puzzles would not be posted yet because of the “time stamp”
Yes his individuals posted starting at 3:43am central then some more singles soon after.
But the compilation (group) picture was delayed till 11:05 central.
 
Upvote 0
For one the fact that the puzzles are entered in one post for the week will automatically make the forum look like it has less traffic! Four days times 5 is 20 post. Then the way they scattered all over, again more perception that the forum was busier. Also, if my memory is correct this time of year is generally finds slower activity here. The puzzles not working or whatever must be on your end otherwise there would be a pile of folks chiming in here with the same complaint. Try restarting your computer. As far as the new format I think the majority of the members like it. In fact I believe you unknowingly chose a “poll” format for your post. So each reply shows a number box beside or under it. The intention is for viewers to vote on the replies to see which statement or idea is the most liked. The other “normal” format is “Discussion” and the 3rd is “Question.” Now this is not directed at you, but I think a lot of the perception here is caused by the squeaky wheel draws the most attention! I think we are going to have another Twin Cities area Friday morning get together soon. I have your name I will let you know.
 
Upvote 0
In the old format it looked like we were getting round 2K hits per day total, so there was a bit of traffic, a number of people were visiting the forum who do not normally post. Not so many with this format but that is slowly increasing too. The way round it would be a separate Puzzles forum but that is entirely up to our hosts.
 
Upvote 0
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top