henryv11

Member
Is anyone going to the Rantoul half century of progress show next week? Brings back losts of memories watching them pick corn and plowing,
 
Boy I am glad to see all that are going. I think this is my 4th time, The first time I got to ride on the 50 bottom plow and operate the lever it was pulled by a giant Case Steam tractor. I think they had 2 Steam tractors pulling the plow the granddaughter of JI Case was there Have fun
 
hope to get there on wed. and stay till Monday. First time there. Hope to have a great time.

Bob
 
Bob,

If you see Walt Kelley, tell him I said hello. We knew each other back in the spring of '58 when I loaned him my seat belt out of a '56 Ford to use on the go-cart he built and drove for Cary Hall in the first Grand Prix race at old PU.

Do I get my seat belt back someday?

Stan Huff
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top