RE Another tractor pull.

Have been trying to upload some pictures from the tractor pull I went to on Saturday for a couple hours now. As usual I get sick and tired of electronic things not doing what they are supposed to do so Im giving up. It will be a treat to go outside tomorrow and work on a 60 or 70 year old tractor and not have any modern day issues. My apologies for the rant.

Hydraulic fluid up to your elbows, and not an electronic device in site. Good plan. I'll be there tomorrow as well. I got the FEL leaks fixed today. My new power steering works, but now I've got a couple of leaks to track down there. All is well. steve

Well dang it. I was looking forward to see your pics. Pics are pretty easy. Get them off your phone onto laptop then come here to the site and go where it says upload files. Thats the way I do it.

(quoted from post at 21:10:06 10/16/23) Well dang it. I was looking forward to see your pics. Pics are pretty easy. Get them off your phone onto laptop then come here to the site and go where it says upload files. Thats the way I do it.

That's how I do it. Unless the pic is too big. This site doesn't accept large photo files.

What equipment do you have that you are using to post the photos?

What kind of computer?

What kind of camera? Is it a phone, or stand alone camera?

It is just like working on a tractor, there are people willing to help you get past the frustration. You may not remember, but there was a time you did not know anything about tractors either.

I do agree, I do enjoy working on tractors more than computer stuff, but you CAN do both!!!

He's posted pictures here before, so he obviously knows what he's doing. There must just be some stupid glitch in the system today. Happens all too often with this stuff.

I had a problem uploading my photos also. I switched my browser from Edge to Chrome and made sure it accepted cookies.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back