Re: Farmall A decals

Farmallhal

If you are looking for Maple Hunter decals they can be contacted in Riley, Indiana at phone no. 812-894-9759. The last catalog I have of theirs is dated 2006 and it lists McCormick-Deering Farmall AV Cultivision Vinyl Cut decals as being available as set no. V1290. Price for a set at that time was $48 - hope this is the information you are seeking, Hal.

Yes, that is great info to have. I have been wondering how to contact them as well, though I am a long way from needing decals at this point. But how do I know if a '44 A needs the cultivision decal or the McCormick-Deering decal as opposed to the "normal" decals seen on most A's today?

A '44 should have culti-vision, McCormick-Deering and no "IH". Maple-Hunter will be happy to sell you whatever they have.

The first hood decals on the letter series were McCormick-Deering/Farmall without the man-on-a-tractor IH logo. There was about a one-year transition, from very late '46 and through most or all of '47, where they added the logo to the McC-D/Farmall decal. By '48 they dropped the Deering, so that it was McCormick/Farmall with the logo.

I'm note sure whether it was the same with Internationals, as opposed to Farmalls, or not, but suspect so.

I always manage to screw up on the dates and history of the Cultivision decals, but '44 falls squarely in the middle of when they were used.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back