Re: L A John Deere observation

Mike (WA)

Well-known Member
I happened to stop in at the Threshermen's grounds in some town in extreme NE Montana a few years ago. Took a tour- they had a lot of operational tractors "in the barn", and many more in various states of (dis)repair in rows on the hillside. When they found out I was from "the Coast" (western Washington), they said they really wanted an L or LA, as it was the only JD they didn't have. With a large wink, the guy said that if I found them one, I'd have good trading stock for pretty much anything they had a duplicate of. Apparently not a lot of L's took to the northern plains.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top