Robert23239
Member
Ok I am getting to split my 3020.
I have a front lift made my Cofer Mfg.
Looks like it will work well.
But I now I am getting concerned about the rear once it is split. Was going to use a 12 ton bottle jack.
I have read that the rear my flip back but o this tractor most of the weight is in front of the axel.
At least it looks that way.
So what is best to use on the rear. I plan to roll the front forward and leave the back in position.
Any input, I sure would appreciate.
Thanks robert
I have a front lift made my Cofer Mfg.
Looks like it will work well.
But I now I am getting concerned about the rear once it is split. Was going to use a 12 ton bottle jack.
I have read that the rear my flip back but o this tractor most of the weight is in front of the axel.
At least it looks that way.
So what is best to use on the rear. I plan to roll the front forward and leave the back in position.
Any input, I sure would appreciate.
Thanks robert