Rear Axle Hub Help...

rw1984

New User
Ok, I finally managed to get the brakes and hub off drivers side. Issue is 2 of the 6 bolts are mushroomed. Is online the only place to find replacements? This thing hasn't been touch in many, many years lol. Also, the hub wiggle little bit on the shaft before removal, would it need replaced? Didn't see any pitting or chunks missing., bearing looks good too.
1000005070.jpg
1000005066.jpg
1000005064.jpg
1000005063.jpg
 
I need to replace a seal on my 8N this Winter. I have always read that the shaft was rare to need to replace but if the hub was loose that you should replace it?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top