Ebenezer

New User
Rear wheel (rim 6 loop) on my Jubilee is rotted out. The tire size is 12.4-28. Looking on line, prices are anywhere from $150 to $450. I have always said "you get what you pay for" but I'm not sure that adage always applies these days. Have you any suggestions on how to identify a suitable rim for reasonable price?

Rear wheel (rim 6 loop) on my Jubilee is rotted out. The tire size is 12.4-28. Looking on line, prices are anywhere from $150 to $450. I have always said "you get what you pay for" but I'm not sure that adage always applies these days. Have you any suggestions on how to identify a suitable rim for reasonable price?
I found my local ag tire dealer/servicer offered rims at as good a price as I could find online, and there was no shipping charge. Might want to ask them.

Unvertherth is reliable. I ordered through the commercial tire store to come with their stock order

I've been dealing with MILLER TIRE for 25 years. Ed & Bev are good people.

Tim Daley (MI)

You can choose OEM, they are usually more expensive, but they are compatible and high quality. if you decide to buy second hand, you will save money, but you need to choose carefully

I've tried to find used rims but slim picken around here and I definitely wouldn't buy used online. I think pomester has a good idea supporting the local guy if in reason, if not the other suggestions here are appreciated .

I've tried to find used rims but slim picken around here and I definitely wouldn't buy used online. I think pomester has a good idea supporting the local guy if in reason, if not the other suggestions here are appreciated .
Where is here? Location?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back