red paint code name mm uts

It's called "Cherry Red", can't find my paint codes right now, they were from the 70s & 80s anyway, 90T 540 I think was the enamel code for mixed NAPA back in the day

I have used Rustoleum Regal Red Too with some hardner. It looks good and holds up good

Attachments

• HPIM0125.JPG
    HPIM0125.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • HPIM0184.JPG
    HPIM0184.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Sherwin Williams Automotive Coatings have a set of codes that were developed by the MMCI paint committee a several years back using known original cans and samples of paint from MM.

Since like all things in the antique tractor and gas engine collectors world, agreeing on one set of paint colors for anything is at best likened to having 2 wild cats in a burlap bag trying to get along.

So the best advice I have been told, paint it a color that you like, because it does not matter if you paint it pink, purple or lime green, someone somewhere will say its wrong.

I use the colors that the MMCI set up, and they have worked well for me. The only draw back is you have to get the SW AIC paint from a Sherwin Williams Automotive Coatings store.

I have included is the Sherwin Williams Paint codes from their book ( this has been posted on this forum many times in the past.)
IMG_3157.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back