replacement LED bulbs

formerly ny bill

Well-known Member
Wanting LED replacement lights for the 1460 combine and a 1086. There are flood, trapezoid, flood with fluted lens, spot, and more available. I just want to see better at night. What should I order? Free shipping from ASAP this weekend. Thanks.
 
2nd Larsen lights. I have numerous kits from him, no problems at all. Some are at least five years old. He will be about half price or less than anyplace else. Tiger lights is also a good brand.

Brad
 
Wanting LED replacement lights for the 1460 combine and a 1086. There are flood, trapezoid, flood with fluted lens, spot, and more available. I just want to see better at night. What should I order? Free shipping from ASAP this weekend. Thanks.
So I think a lot of your work lights are going to be a flood light. If you can find your original part number through caseih I bet if you type that in it will appear on ASAP. Thats probably your best bet. That’s how I use that site. This one YT is easier to find the part you need by tractor and specific things like what voltage you have etc. Tiger and Larson have kits to do whole tractors or one at a time. It’s nice for that and the connectors are always right but they also are not cheap. Remember the key word in light emitting diode is diode, if it doesn’t work flip the wires!
 
Wanting LED replacement lights for the 1460 combine and a 1086. There are flood, trapezoid, flood with fluted lens, spot, and more available. I just want to see better at night. What should I order? Free shipping from ASAP this weekend. Thanks.
Just a helpful hint. LED lights come with varying quality of light and color of light. Color is expressed in Kelvin, with lower numbers (27K to 30K) being warmer or more like incandescent, and higher numbers (like 50K) being more blue. The quality of light is expressed in terms of Color Rendering Index, or CRI. This number is between 1 and 100 and is the percentage of color you can see compared to sunlight. 80 or higher is generally a good quality of light. Glare can be another concern but maybe not an issue for working in a field. Hope this helps.
 
Just a helpful hint. LED lights come with varying quality of light and color of light. Color is expressed in Kelvin, with lower numbers (27K to 30K) being warmer or more like incandescent, and higher numbers (like 50K) being more blue. The quality of light is expressed in terms of Color Rendering Index, or CRI. This number is between 1 and 100 and is the percentage of color you can see compared to sunlight. 80 or higher is generally a good quality of light. Glare can be another concern but maybe not an issue for working in a field. Hope this helps.
That's why if you don't want to think about that kind of stuff you go to a place that will sell you the right stuff, like Larsen Lights, or Triple R Tractors.
 
So I think a lot of your work lights are going to be a flood light. If you can find your original part number through caseih I bet if you type that in it will appear on ASAP. Thats probably your best bet. That’s how I use that site. This one YT is easier to find the part you need by tractor and specific things like what voltage you have etc. Tiger and Larson have kits to do whole tractors or one at a time. It’s nice for that and the connectors are always right but they also are not cheap. Remember the key word in light emitting diode is diode, if it doesn’t work flip the wires!
I never could tell any difference between flood and trapezoid, and with LEDs throwing out so much more light, I'd just put floods in everywhere unless there's a kit with instructions on which lights go where.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top