replacement seat cushion

looking at replacement seat cushions for old 30 series 4wd. is there much difference between the multiple aftermarket seats and the ones John Deere offers as in quality and comfort? looking at direct replacements on just the bottom cushion. shoup has one for 97 that i'm considering tractor interior upholstery offers one for 128 and Deere gets 136 for theirs.

Someone once said it doesn't cost much more to go first class. I think about all after market seats come from China. I ordered a compete new bottom, and top for my 401 industrial. I'm happy with the quality. I have no idea who I purchased them from. I had the set bottom redone on my MF with boat quality vinyl. It turned out very good for around 100.00 Stan

Buy the time you pay shoups shipping you?ll be the same price as the dealer anyway . All those catalogs look like a great deal until you factor the shipping in for just one part

i have enough parts on my list with shoups to get free shipping, the one from tractor interior upholstery is with in driving distance from me and i need a cab kit from them any way as well. so of the 3 options im looking at shipping wont be a factor.

Well that?s lucky then . Shoup won?t ship to me for free even if I spent 10,000$ so that pretty much puts them off the list for me . I?d ask the guys who sell the cab interior how there seats are probably won?t tell you oh ya our seats are junk but doesn?t hurt to ask. I?ve had better luck with the John Deere seats than aftermarket on cab less tractors if that helps any

I haven't had much luck with JD's seat cushions lately. I'm thinking they buy the cheapest aftermarket seat they can and rebox it in a genuine jd box and mark it up. I certainly don't know who else to try but when I need another seat I doubt it'll be from jd.

Deere quit making the good seats about 2000-2005. Dealer told me they were changed and not as good so I went to several different dealers and bought up 6 or 7 of the last good ones. The new Deere ones are not comfortable. My farm and fleet store had some decent ones but they just changed vendors an the ones now are not as good.I have some of the high backed seats and they do not last as long as they should for the price they cost. Tom

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back