Restorations and pics

John Keys

Member
I have restored a 1940 MM ZTU that I have ask many questions about and you guys were all so helpful so have posted my website to allow you to view the restoration. Thanks everyone John Keys
Untitled URL Link
 
Cool! Lots of room in that shop! Was wondering about that red lettering you did. Does one have to hand brush each letter top or did you have say a pad or something to just touch the whole area to get that? Brushing I would think would get many diff widths on the letters and OOPS! once in awhile. I have a JT with Z engine and is yellow and think that lettering really sets it off! Might have to try it, but "scared" I'll mess it up.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top