Revisit Identify IH Part#

lstra

I tried cleaning parts in question from few days ago. Looks as I may have a different part# after cleaning and scraping paint. Looks like Part # 536041R1. These are cast pieces about 6 inches long and two
inches square. There are 2 hole in the part. Thanks for help.

A ..web search.. or Google as many call it is your friend. The parts are front weight bracket spacers of some sort for 66 and 88 series tractors. In fact when you posted your other number in your first post these PNs were close enough that those were shown as possible matches in the search results.
Mystery part example

Thanks for help. My brain just kicked in gear. I should have done the search. The gentleman that owned this place had a 1286.

Not to split hairs but it would have been a 1086, 1486 or 1586. They only North American IHs built with 12 as the 1st two designation numbers were the 1206 and 1256.

It must have been a 1256. Remember when it was at this place, but grandson inherited tractor. Been gone for a while

(quoted from post at 19:25:24 01/07/23) It must have been a 1256. Remember when it was at this place, but grandson inherited tractor. Been gone for a while

Probably not. A 1256 would not need those spacers. Probably a 1086, as those were most common.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back