Rim Nuts II

Lanse

Well-known Member
Well, of the 4 nuts

1) is still stuck
1) came out and cleaned up
1) came apart when i hit it with a hammer
1) was so badly rusted and pitted i had to saw it out.

Anyone got spares??? I need the 2 bracket things and 2 bolts. Im thinking that vintagetractors.com is my best bet.
 
ajustable i think. They were the two on the bottom if you remember. If possible id like to get it from you or hillbilly if he has any just to avoid shipping
 
OK. Just let me know what you want for them things. I have some more cleaning to do, then we could spend a saturday or something putting it back together if you wanted. I have a tube for the front
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top