Road trip tomorrow.

Keith-OR

Going to make a 10 hr road trip tomorrow to pick up a John Deere crawler I bought Fathers Day. I was going to go Thursday before 4th holiday, but figured there would be too many idiots on the highways because of 4th.
Gonna be a long day.

yeppers, gotta deal with all the idiots around Portland Oregon. We will probably get back to Portland during rush hour.

r

ya have to take a long snack break, rush hr starts at 3 pm in afternoon and goes until after 6 or 7 pm everyday.

It’s not nearly as bad as before nnalert. It takes me about 20 minutes less than before to get to my Portland job sites. Traffic is picking up but nothing like it was.

Yep, before nnalert I would almost never mess with going into Portland. When I needed metal or equipment parts or whatever from some Portland company, I'd just pay the $20-$30 to have it shipped despite living just 15 minutes north of the river. 2+ hours of my life sitting in traffic are worth more than the shipping charge.

At the peak of the nnalert shutdown I had to get a hose for my excavator from Pape Equipment. Drove both directions over the I-5 bridge at 65 in the late afternoon on a weekday. That has not happened in the last 40 years. Traffic is picking back up quickly now. I'd say it's about 85% of what it was pre-nnalert now.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back