Animal

Well-known Member
Hay needs cut, got wheat ground to plow, could cultivate beans, so I guess I will jump on the bike and do a little road trip! I have not lost my mind but I am getting close to it! We have another rain coming tonight, have all this work to do and its staying too wet. Hope this looks better to me when I get back in a couple of days. This weather is so crazy that I saw a guy mowing hay in a down pour two days ago. People are starting to go nuts with this wet cool weather at the end of July, but the up side is that the row crops all look good, should have a great year if summer lasts till November.
 
Yep know how you feel. I just picked up 35 gal. of gas in hopes to be able to use it to get my hay done. But they are calling for rain again so I'll not be doing it till I have a open window of 4 or more days. I did get all of 2 yep 2 round bales done that other day but I figure if I do it slow at least I'll not loose much if it gets to wet and even these 2 bales the hay got washed before I could bale it but it didn't seem to get hurt since we only had a 1/4 inch on it when down
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top