Roberts carburetor

I am sure they are still in business, I live about 40 mi. south and west of them, and haven't heard of anything going haywire.
 
Just received an order from them today. Sent another tonight. I don't do phone to them but as far as I can see it's business as usual. I think they are using UPS during holidays instead of USPS probably because of overload and resulting slower service by mail this time of year.
 
Problem is you can't order parts. I've checked his site a few times since he's a member here and alway's has positive comments but nothing is listed except floats. That leaves you with Roberts and Deere as the only parts sources.
 
Will also add to my comments. If you are ordering a needle / seat get it off e-bay from Marks Carb Service as he is one of the only ones that carry the all steel steep taper needle instead of the flat taper so called "viton" junk. Even Roberts won't offer them. Marks has them for less $$$ and free shipping. One has to only compare them side by side and it's a no brainer just from an engineering standpoint which will seal better AND longer.
 
Kurt and Mindy Bleke at Burrey Carb in Fort Wayne IN are excellent people to deal with also, and he makes or has made some very unavailable parts at very reasonable prices. He shipped me a rare part on Sat. and I got in Mondays mail! One that I called around on and NO-ONE else had one. Nice people to talk to also.
 
Thats wrong there are many people out that have parts, Marks Carb in Rice Mn has any part that you may need for JD carbs. i get all may carb parts there
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top