Rocker Shaft Assembly Rebuild Company

James1911

Rockerarms.com is a California company that Rebuilds to like OEM condition for most all older cars, trucks and Tractor Rocker Arm Assembly. Example gave a price of $179 ballpark for 2 cylinder John Deeres. Rebuild WHICH INCLUDES HARD-CHROME PLATING YOUR SHAFT & NEW BUSHINGS, RE-RADIUS THE TIPS and INSPECTING THE ADJ. SCREWS. Gave 2-4 week turn around.

If interested go to the site and if need more info simply call or email them. They are old time helpful which is not common these days.

Thanks for the feedback about them.
I intended to call them this last week, but was busy and didn't get it done.
I thought surely they would re-radius the tips/pads but I didn't actually see it on their website.
Your post confirms that.
I might have overlooked it?

Thanks for the feedback about them.
I intended to call them this last week, but was busy and didn't get it done.
I thought surely they would re-radius the tips/pads but I didn't actually see it on their website.
Your post confirms that.
I might have overlooked it?
Your Welcome, not only re-radius the rocker tips but also reharden them as well. What they explained to me their rebuild will be as good as they were originally from factory with.

The third week of January I sent a set of rocker arms and shafts to Rocker Arms Unlimited and received them back the first week of March.
They told me up front it would take a while due to sending the shafts out to be hard chromed.
That was fine by me and I'm very pleased with their work.
The pads on the rockers had worn thru the hard facing and were really getting in a bad way.
Plus the worn bushings and shafts.
I got them installed today and ran the valve lash, and it was like working with brand new parts.

The third week of January I sent a set of rocker arms and shafts to Rocker Arms Unlimited and received them back the first week of March.
They told me up front it would take a while due to sending the shafts out to be hard chromed.
The pads on the rockers had worn thru the hard facing and were really getting in a bad way.
I got them installed today and ran the valve lash, and it was like working with brand new parts.
Thanks for posting good results from a company that restores old tractor parts. Posting good results helps others have confidence in restoration help. Apprecite your post.

Cost?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back