rolling cultivator question

DLJ in NC

Member
I have a 53 Super A. I have many implements and have a question about how to mount one of them. I have a set of rolling cultivators that would normally be mounted on the front lift mechanism. When I got ready to mount them, my front lift was lifted up all the way, but the cultivators were too tall to fit on the lift and clear the ground. My grandfather used to use them to cultivate corn with, so I know that they should fit, and I have seen many of these mounted and cannot figure out why wine are too tall to fit. I know it isn't proper, but can I lay the mounting bar down horizontal with the ground and mount them that way. Wil lthis work, or can someone give me a better idea.

Thanks
 
Don't know that cultivator,but every one that I have seen has a rod that lifts off the rock shaft that the cylinder is hooked to on the cultivator.

On that rod is a set clamp.

Can you adjust the set clamps down.

Gary
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top