roosa master

sherburne

Member
I've broken down my jdb331al2405 pump with few surprises. The delivery valve won't come out. They have a tool to extract it, but I can't figure how it grabs the valve. Any idea? Does it have to come out? The manual says to be sure it moves freely, which it does not.
 
Are you sure about that? It's a tight fit and won't fall out unless you give the pump head/rotor a good rap. If the rotor is out, turn it upside down and slam it onto a piece of wood. In most cases, the valve will come out.

Delivery valve removal tool is just a little pin-vise with a chuck on the end. It grabs the delivery valve on the end where the little turned-down nub is. I have the removal tool and have never needed it.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top