Greetings "N" Heads.
After a recent 12V conversion I just can't get the thing to run smoothly. It skips and sputters and almost acts like it's running on 3 cylinders. I can't guarentee it was doing all that well before the conversion (that damn memory thing).
I asked this before and guys like Del (WA) says to keep my mits away from the carb. I'm going to invest in a complete tune up kit (I already did the plugs) in hopes that the distributor cap or rotor are not playing nice but do you all have any other ideas?
After a recent 12V conversion I just can't get the thing to run smoothly. It skips and sputters and almost acts like it's running on 3 cylinders. I can't guarentee it was doing all that well before the conversion (that damn memory thing).
I asked this before and guys like Del (WA) says to keep my mits away from the carb. I'm going to invest in a complete tune up kit (I already did the plugs) in hopes that the distributor cap or rotor are not playing nice but do you all have any other ideas?