rrlund your letter to editor

RayP(MI)

Well-known Member
Scrounged copies of Daily snooze for most all week, didn't find your letter. Did I miss it, or wasn't the editor thinking it was as important as the junk he printed. A while back I sent him a letter to share with our snowmobile friends about trespassing, asked to have letter unsigned.. Responded that he didn't print unsigned. Told him that if I signed it, they'd make it a point to over-run me all winter long. Would sure have liked to see what you had to say.
 
Don't know Ray,I've been watching for it too. If they don't print it in todays paper,there's no sense printing it at all. I'm starting to think all they want to do is show the long lines at the township halls Monday morning instead of defusing the situation ahead of time. I'm not too pleased. We're going to print up some copies of it that I saved and have them at Sidney Township hall anyway to try to calm some of them down,or at least keep me from having to repeat myself a couple of hundred times.

Did you go to that town hall meeting that Judy Emmons put on in Stanton last night? The assessor called me first thing this morning and said it got kind of ugly.
 
Nope, and I'm not suprised. Suspect that about every public official is getting an earful! We got plenty to b itch about!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top