sale Kenton Ohio

That's the best time to go if it's still on. I think the snow is worse farther south. I live in Clark county and right now we have close to six inches of blowing and drifting snow at 7pm and could wind up with 12 to 14 by 4pm Saturday with 25 to 30mph winds you've gotta love Ohio weather it was over 50 degrees yesterday. Next week is will be up in the high 40s by Wednesday.If I had my old snowmbile I'd go to that sale tomorrow it's close to 50 miles north of me.CT
 
Thanks Larry, I probably wouldn't go anyway it looks like a good time to finish my tractor project. It's time for the shop radio, wrenching a cigar or two and maybe some beverage and maybe if I'm lucky some diesel fumes.CT
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top