SAME Caruso 70

I own a SAME Caruso 70 tractor that needs a new rear rim but I can't find any anywhere can someone help me
Welcome to the forums.

What is your general location?

Where have you checked, anywhere doesn't mean much.

What size and style is your rear rim?

Parts ASAP (YT's parent company) shows they have some SAME tractors in salvage, some might have the same rims as your 70. You would need to call them.
 
I live ive in Bakersfield VT and have gone online on several websites and talked to some equipment dealerships. The size of the rim is 32 inch tall by 13 inch wide. The rim has 6 s shape brackets to bolt on to the rim
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240408_191920.jpg
    IMG_20240408_191920.jpg
    877.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20240408_191942.jpg
    IMG_20240408_191942.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top