SE or S-Central MI Tire Dealers

Dave H (MI)

Anyone have the slightest idea where I can get a 7.6-15 implement tire on a weekend in this area? A long shot, but I thought I would ask...thanks.

Have you tried randy's in fowlerville? Monday I can have a new one by lunch for you. I sell agg tires for a friend's tire shop. Would be willing to meet if necessary in pm.

(quoted from post at 14:46:22 11/22/14) Have you tried randy's in fowlerville? Monday I can have a new one by lunch for you. I sell agg tires for a friend's tire shop. Would be willing to meet if necessary in pm.

He helped me with a weird tire for a Kewaunnee disk. Great guy.

Yeah...thinking I can wait if I have to. I have a PU and two gravity wagons blocking the driveway but looks like the cars can get around them so, really, the only thing it is blocking in is the combine and I an NOT thinking that is needed before Monday. :)

Missed Randy's by 15 minutes...of course. I need a tube also. Any idea what it's gonna run? The other 3 are Firestone but I am just as happy with something lesser. Not like it normally goes far. Went to put some air in the tire and the tube came right thru the treads. Guess that one had seen better days! Appreciate your help.

Dave,

Jerrys now owns the old Goodyear store in Flint. Hill Rd between US23 and I75. I have had so so luck with them. Very slow, quote you one price then try to charge you another. Problem is they have most of the same shysters working there from when it was Scott Tire.
Now the Jerrys in Lake Odessa has always been excellent.

I have heard great things about Randys in Fowlerville and think that is where I going to order my new backhoe tires. Just need to save up the $1200.

Rick

Dave,
I missed the weekend comment. Jerrys in Flint is open 7:30-5 last I checked. Monday through Friday, and they are quite strict with those hours. The gate goes shut period.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back