Seal kit needed for FoMoCo loader

Multijd

New User
Hello new to this forum. I searched but couldn’t find information on acquiring and replacing the seal (front right) on a FoMoCo front loader with model numbers 291502 and 7705465. I’m not sure why there are two numbers but 29… is above the 76…This loader is on a Ford 515 tractor from the 1970’s(?) I believe. Can anyone help me find the correct part and provide any installation advice? The front top cylinder is leaking oil.

Attachments

• IMG_8356.jpeg
    IMG_8356.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7522.jpeg
    IMG_7522.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
Hello Multi.., welcome to YT! The numbers you are showing are not model numbers, those are casting numbers for that particular piece of your loader. I can’t tell you what model loader goes with your tractor. By the way it mounts above the front axle it certainly looks like the industrial loader made for that tractor. Hopefully someone else will be along with the information. You may end up reposting this on the Ford forum in the Manufacturers section if no one answers.

Hello Multi.., welcome to YT! The numbers you are showing are not model numbers, those are casting numbers for that particular piece of your loader. I can’t tell you what model loader goes with your tractor. By the way it mounts above the front axle it certainly looks like the industrial loader made for that tractor. Hopefully someone else will be along with the information. You may end up reposting this on the Ford forum in the Manufacturers section if no one answers.
Thank you!

Hello new to this forum. I searched but couldn’t find information on acquiring and replacing the seal (front right) on a FoMoCo front loader with model numbers 291502 and 7705465. I’m not sure why there are two numbers but 29… is above the 76…This loader is on a Ford 515 tractor from the 1970’s(?) I believe. Can anyone help me find the correct part and provide any installation advice? The front top cylinder is leaking oil.
You can try this ... tractordata reports that the Ford 515 uses 745-Series loader 19-863. Actually you should have a data plate on the loader with this information. Anyway take a look at the online diagrams for the 19-863 at the link below and see if things match up. Select the diagram for the leaking cylinder, kits available. Also if you make a positive ID you can search for aftermarket kits.

Messicks 19-863

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back