Search function

Eric in IL

The search function seems to be adding value for me.
Why can't I find any posts by Big Dean who was a regular on the Massey board ?

Yes, I am sure of the name. Thanks for asking.
I looked into this, it looks like the last time Big Dean posted was in 2005. Currently only posts from 2007 through 2023 have been imported into the forums. As soon as the new software settles in, we will be importing as many of the posts we can that were posted from 1997 through 2006. That will include Big Dean's posts.

I looked into this, it looks like the last time Big Dean posted was in 2005. Currently only posts from 2007 through 2023 have been imported into the forums. As soon as the new software settles in, we will be importing as many of the posts we can that were posted from 1997 through 2006. That will include Big Dean's posts.

I looked for a members list. All I found was a members currently online list.

That is great news! Big Dean was a great contributor who knew his stuff. I bet most of the Massey guys that have been here awhile will be searching for his old posts. Thanks.

I looked for a members list. All I found was a members currently online list.
The posters before 2007 didn't really have usernames, there wasn't any such thing (at least in the same way. When we import, we'll be looking for those and they will be added in as users even if they have passed so that credit to their memory and contribution remains. But the names would not currently be in the member list. What Kim mentions is another massive job on the same level as initially building the data for this forum as it is. We will get it, it's very important personally to us to represent the entire community, not just those still amongst us.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back