Sharing a picture

Brodes

New User
I spent the morning working with my son and our '53 Fergie. What could be better than that!
a2394.jpg
 
You might want to check out your manifold gaskit..........looks like a SMALL exhaust leak....Ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Great pic....
When my daughter was "teething" (gettin her teeth) and couldnt sleep, I used to drive her around the property on my craftsman lawn mower...didnt take but a couple of weeks and I had to step UP to the ol' 35 to get her to fall asleep. I'm sure the neighbors thought that driving around at 3:00 a.m. on the ol' tractor was a tad strange.......even for me. Ha ha
In a couple of years, that picture will bring more tears than smiles....they sure grow up fast.
P.S. your a good Dad.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top