Sherman Backhoe

Snow

New User
Got a 8n w/backhoe and front end loader. I a trying to locate some info on the backhoe but no luck. I believe it is a Sherman and her is the info: MN: 54B360 F181
SN: V13DDDD3C
Anyone have any info on where I could Locate Parts Manual or any other info?
 
try on the Ford forum. Also, there's a manuals forum somewhere out there that may have it. It deals strictly w/ fords and the implements that fit them. It might be there. I can't find the link right now, but will and see if I can locate it. I have a 54C100 Sherman backhoe. I'll see if I can locate the manual for it , it may be close enough for you to use. Kurt
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top