Sherman power digger

rdjinny

Member
It came with me 8N ford can anyone tell me what the tee handle on the left is for and how it's supposed to be operated?
mvphoto88699.jpg
 
I agree that it appears to be a diverter valve. Most of the ones I have seen would have the handle straight across or straight up depending on where the flow should go.
 
That control vale I sent you looks just like what you have in your picture. You at least now have the handle to replace the broken one you have
 
(quoted from post at 04:05:23 03/04/22) It came with me 8N ford can anyone tell me what the tee handle on the left is for and how it's supposed to be operated?
mvphoto88699.jpg
ill you take a couple of more photos of the complete unit and post? Could be a 48X or 54B, I'd like to see what it look's like.
Thank's
 
Okay it did operate the stability legs and when you push it in it operates the arm cylinder so thats good.
 
Okay now I have a plunger leaking pretty good I removed and I dont see any seals on any of them, I took a couple pics and would like some feedback, Im thinking it may be the bullet shaped plunger connected to a spring inside the main valve?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top