Sherman power digger

rdjinny

Member
Hi everyone,

I finally got my sherman operational, but actually haven't tried digging yet.
Has anyone ever installed a thumb on one of these? I am really considering doing this, but would like some input.
The crown is 4 inches wide and from what I have measured I would need a 36 inch thumb
Any help?
 


Did you post about this with some pictures a year ago? Something like that could be seriously stressed by a thumb.
 
No this is first time asking about this, I was wondering myself if it might affect the performance, I have yet to see if its going to preform, but I do have a lot of brush and logs to remove knowing this Sherman is 60 plus years old actually maybe more durable than newer version?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top