Sherman power digger

rdjinny

Member
Hey everyone ,

I have an old Sherman power digger that I need help
with anyway I had to replace some seals on the
control valve, once I put levers etc. back on the valve
lever that swings the arm left and right isnt working
right it will swing right one direction but wont return
to center and it wont go left at all.

There is a bolt that has springs where the lever
attaches is this an adjustment? I did remove it but
really didnt need to. Any suggestions?



Thanks in advance
 
If we are talking about a backhoe basically they should be regular spool valves and I think the springs should just be to bring the spool back to center for a neutral position so to speak. If this is what we are talking about. Then the bolts would either be to hold the stack together or to adjust the spring pressure maybe.
 
You were right, I had removed the stud and fooled with it for awhile adjusted it till I could finally get the backhoe swing working pretty stiff but its working
Thanks
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top