Show tractor signs

Charlie M

I might be showing a tractor this year, maybe my 47 Cub and was wondering where people get the signs you see on tractors with the tractor info at shows. Many of them have similar design so I was wondering if there are "blanks" that can be bought and have the info added or maybe completed signs ready to use.

There are several companies that produce boards made for you. You supply a quality photo and have a list of features and a 150 word history or? and they make it and send it to you. The link is to one example. The price is not shown on most sites, so a call is needed. I do my own because I have the software and printers at The University. Google --car show exhibitor boards--. Jim

an example

I might be showing a tractor this year, maybe my 47 Cub and was wondering where people get the signs you see on tractors with the tractor info at shows. Many of them have similar design so I was wondering if there are "blanks" that can be bought and have the info added or maybe completed signs ready to use.
I had signs made for all of mine. These are magnetic so I can take them off easily. I don't remember the cost, but I thought it was reasonable and they are good quality in my opinion. Here are a few examples and where I got them from. They specialize in tractor signs and will customize to the size you want and with or without a logo.
markup_1000000280.png
markup_1000000282.png
markup_1000000282 (1).png

My only experience is with one set I just had made by The Badge Factory. I sent them a draft of what I wanted because the standard template on the website wasn’t quite right for how I wanted it. They were very accommodating and did a nice job for me.
IMG_0401.jpeg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back