Massey Ferguson 88 tractor carburator

Greg NE

I have a friend that just bought a Massey Ferguson 88 tractor that needs some carburetor work. It has a Marvel Schebler tsx591 carb on it which seems to be not the original carb according to what I have found so far in my research. Where can I find the proper kit to rebuild it for him? So far I'm drawing blanks on a kit for this carb. All I have found as far as applications go is that it was used on some Gleaner harvesters with an Allis engine. Thanks in advance!! Greg NE

100733 is the part number if you type it in the search bar at yesterday’s tractor. It’s an ASAP number so that’s how i found it it’s the same kit for a lot of things it appears. Hope that helps!

I have a friend that just bought a Massey Ferguson 88 tractor that needs some carburetor work. It has a Marvel Schebler tsx591 carb on it which seems to be not the original carb according to what I have found so far in my research. Where can I find the proper kit to rebuild it for him? So far I'm drawing blanks on a kit for this carb. All I have found as far as applications go is that it was used on some Gleaner harvesters with an Allis engine. Thanks in advance!! Greg NE
From a Standard Motor Products Hy Grade catalog I have a TSX591 takes a Hy Grade 1304 Kit. That would be what I'd call a basic kit.

For a more in depth kit or parts I have used McDonald Carburetor and Ignition.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back