Silo for Saturday

db4600

Well-known Member
IMG_6652.jpeg
IMG_6651.jpeg
 
There's so much to see in this picture. Looks like a fairly new electric service. I assume for a house, or other buildings. Neat well head/pump. The lightning rods all still have their glass balls. And I wonder if this barn had a vent, or if a piece of ridge cap is missing?
barn makes me sad !
 
May have had a Cupola. My old barn had 2 but one had deteriorated pretty bad when I rebuilt the barn, I made 1 out of the 2. Dad had a concrete stave silo built where I grew up, only thing original left. New owner bulldozed all the buildings, leveled it all off. Silo was too near the power lines. He built a modern pole barn. Seems like yesterday but the farm sale was in 1980....James
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top