Single Cylinder Thermo King

I recently acquired an old single cylinder diesel that was on a thermo king reeefer unit from the mid 70s. The block has no numbers on it and it just has thermo king cast across the bottom. I can't find any info on it at all. Does anybody know anyting about these things? Any info would be a huge help.
 
I don't know where you are but it would seem like any reefer repair place should be able to help you out if not there is a place in Hudsonville MI I think it is called (Reefer Service) they work on all kinds of reefer units.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top