Our Phone System is Down!

Please use the Contact us Form

We are working to resolve the issue ASAP! Thanks for your patience!

longcases

I know this isn't the right forum for this but I think more people will see it here. I sent William Muniz a check for a front axel on November 16. Well to date I have not received an axel or my money back like he agreed to do. My question is have any of you guys had any dealings with him? Does he go by another name? At any rate I hope none of you guys encounter him as he seems to like to respond to want adds.

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Do you know where this person lives? If so, I'd drive there and settle this face to face. If it's about money I'll travel anywhere to get it back.

Check the bad reputation forum down below. Here's nothing but a scam artist that lives in a trailer park in Hayward CA. Kiss your money good bye.

You state that you sent him "a check" ; well, if it's not too late, go to your Bank and place a STOP PAYMENT on the check. If it's the same guy as in the links provided by "ObsoElitist" , you've probably lost your money.

P.S. - Those links were dated 2001 & 2002 , so if it's the same guy, he may have gotten out of jail and is back scamming people again. Do your homework and file formal charges.

When I first read your comment, I thought you were saying "ObsoElitist" and this bad guy were one in the same.

I'm glad I read further and saw his post and put two and two together and realized that's not at all what you were saying.

You didn't say anything wrong, I just didn't read it right.

So for ObsoElitist's sake, I figured I'd mention this in case anybody else misunderstood as I did.

Thank you. I didn't do it, nobody saw me, and you can't prove anything.
I have a solid 100% rating on Ebay as "Arborigine"

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back