small elevator

larry@stinescorner

Well-known Member
when I was helping ther neighbor a few weeks ago,I took a picture of this small elevator he has,,I remebered Lou was looking at them for firewood ,,,so I Took a picture of the model and brand
30564.jpg
30565.jpg
30566.jpg
would something like this work for his firewood?
 
We used a short one to catch the wagon width of grain as we lifted the front of a wooden box grain wagon with a cable lift. The output went into a 40 foot paddle elevator hopper. it should work well for the wood moving as well. Jim
 
A very popular brand around here back in the day of ear corn was 'Little Giant' they made a lot of small elevator jumps like that.

Paul
 
I think that somebody just playing around put that New Holland decal on it. Never heard of New Holland making any grain handling products as that is for unloading grain into a normal style elevator. Most around this area were McCurdy as they were built at Ada Ohio that is around 35 mile from me. And I have one I would like to get rid of.
 
If I remember right Smoker elevaters were a division of New Holland years ago. I have seen several over the years back in PA but never here in the midwest. Tom
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top